- Select and purchase one or more models.
- During checkout select Check, Money Order or Automodello Payment Plan as the payment method.
- Complete your order and receive your order number.
- You will receive an invoice for your 1st payment which will include the following:
Number of Payments
3, 5 or 10
3 or 5
- If there is shipping and sales tax, these will be added to your 1st payment.
- If there will be multiple shipments due to PreOrders on your order, shipping is only added to first shipment, no additional shipping will be assessed, providing your total order is over $199.
- You are responsible for adhering to your payment schedule and making timely payments. The only invoice you will receive is the original invoice with payment terms listed on the invoice. If you wish to see an invoice with progress payments applied, please contact Automodello using the email on the invoice.
- If you have made your 2nd payment on-time per your original invoice, your Automodello will be shipped and your last payment will be due after you receive your Automodello model.
- If any Payment is late, then Payment-In-Full is required prior to your Automodello model being shipped.
- Payments received more than 60-days late may result in order cancellation and 25% restocking fee or reduction in your refund.
- There is no penalty for Payment-In-Full ahead of schedule.
- Only Zelle, PayPal, check drawn in US$, cash US$ or international wire are accepted with the Automodello Payment Plan. No credit cards are accepted with Automodello Payment Plan.
- Initial invoice will be sent via email (preferred) or postal mail.
- Shipping via FedEx Ground, FedEx OnSite or FedEx Home Delivery to US address, or, via USPS to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Box and International addresses only. International customers are responsible for all customs fees, VAT and other taxes.
Signature required on all shipments.
You may waive this requirement in writing, however, you are then responsible for all risks for damage or loss.
All US payments for the Automodello Payment Plan are by Zelle, check or PayPal with instructions on where to mail or email included on your Automodello Payment Plan invoice. International payments should be sent by check drawn on US bank account in US dollars, by PayPal, or by wire transfer with applied wire transfer fee per the instructions on your Automodello Payment Plan invoice.
Automodello Payment Plan is administered by Diecasm, LLC.
For the most current details, please see our Policies.